QuNexus is a powerful MPE keyboard controller and three track arpeggiator/step sequencer. Its 25 touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch, and per-key tilt, giving you unprecedented control and musical expression. Each of the three arpeggiator/sequencer tracks can be programmed with up to 32 steps, 10 selectable arpeggiator patterns, and can be independently assigned to USB, MIDI, and Eurorack outputs. Blue and white LEDs illuminate the keys during arpeggiations, step sequences, and playback.
QuNexus can control MIDI hardware using the included MIDI Out cable or our optional MIDI Expander (sold separately). You can connect to modular synthesizers via the gate, three CV outputs, and two CV inputs, all of which can be assigned using the QuNexus editor which is compatible with Windows and MacOS.
FEATURES TO PLAY BY
A three track step sequencer and arpeggiator to create, jam, and compose music on the fly with.
QuNexus connects to USB, MIDI, and Eurorack devices. And with three assignable tracks, you can quickly switch between multiple devices.
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE)
Each of the 25 keys detects pitch, velocity, slide (y position), and pressure.
QuNexus is well-suited to anyone wanting a unique input that they can easily carry around. It’s perfectly playable, and small and light... for many musicians, it will be a must-buy.
For a compact MIDI/CV controller, the QuNexus reaches for superlatives both in build quality and flexibility. Decidedly not your average mini-keyboard, the QuNexus integrates with more gear before 6 a.m. than most MIDI products do all day.
I bought QuNexus for its portability. I'm using it everywhere because of its playability.
QuNexus has earned a place at the very top of the micro-keyboard rankings. The superb accuracy and feel of the rubber pads is second-to-none among its competitors.
Join our community of artists today and create your own magic.
25 Key MPE Keyboard Controller
- Touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch, and per-key tilt
- New key and pitch bend algorithm based on our K-Board Pro 4 gives superior playing and expression
- User selectable and customizable velocity/expression curves and per-key sensitivity adjustment
Three Track Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Track are switchable between arpeggiator or step sequencer mode
- Up to 32 quantized steps per pattern, 8 pattern slots to save and recall patterns
- Playback divisions from whole notes to 32nd notes, dotted or triplets, 5-255bpm
- Arpeggiator supports 10 playback modes, including pendulum, random, and brownian motion
- Each track is independently assignable to MIDI channels, USB/DIN and CV outputs
- Track 1 supports MPE playback with each key transmitting aftertouch and tilt
- USB MIDI with three ports (keyboard, expander, and CV)
- MIDI DIN out using the included KMI MIDI Out Adapter Cable
- MIDI DIN in and out using the optional KMI MIDI Expander (sold separately)
- 1 Gate output, 3 CV output, and 2 CV inputs (using 1/8″ stereo trs connectors)
Control Layer and Programming
- Separate control layer lets you map each key to its own notes and/or CCs
- Standalone editing and saving of most common parameters
- Advanced configuration using the QuNexus Editor
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows
You may also like…
Artists Love Us
We've re-imagined QuNexus as the center of your jam table. It's the first MPE capable keyboard controller with an onboard arpeggiator and sequencer, and with three tracks you can now easily switch between multiple synths, lay down different parts, and improvise on the fly. We've taken everything we learned from our flagship K-Board Pro 4 and rewritten the QuNexus key algorithm; the slides are instant, pressure is responsive, and switching between standard and MPE mode is as simple as recalling a preset. And, if you already own a QuNexus, all of these features are yours with a simple firmware update.