User community site acts as a hub for artists to unlock the potential of KMI gear to get the sounds they crave
BERKELEY, California – September 24, 2013 – Keith McMillen Instruments, developer of the most expressive instruments for making music with computers, today announced a new destination for users to share software templates and hardware presets to further unlock the potential of KMI gear. Got a great project or idea? Share it with the KMI community!
Here are some of the projects the KMI team created and some by our clever users:
- QuNeo Pad Animator – program pad LED sequences on the QuNeo in any DAW
- QuNexus Scales Mode – enables easy playing within a user specified scale and key on QuNexus
- QuNeo Demo Lab – an efficient and fun way to get acquainted with QuNeo’s massive feature set
- QuNeo Enhanced Note Mode – lets you play in tune in a variety of scales
- QuNexus Monomachine Control – enables use of polyphonic pressure and tilt to modulate Elektron Monomachine parameters
Check out these projects and more at www.keithmcmillen.com/projects
About Keith McMillen Instruments
Keith McMillen Instruments develops innovative hardware and software technologies that allow musicians to interface with computers in exciting new ways. Based in Berkeley, California, KMI products provide musicians with tools that add new dimensions of expression and control to their performances.